We are delighted to announce that hCaptcha surpassed one million publishers this year.
Today, we are happy to announce that hCaptcha has surpassed one million publishers. The milestone is a testament to the company’s ability to deliver best-in-class fraud and abuse protection against sophisticated attacks.
This accomplishment comes on the heels of another major milestone when, in January 2022, the company announced that hCaptcha had become the largest independent humanity verification service in the world, running on about 15% of the internet.
More than 25 million online properties are now protected by hCaptcha through the Publisher edition, hCaptcha Enterprise, and native cloud and CDN integrations.
This impressive growth comes as many of the world's largest and most sophisticated online services have switched to hCaptcha and hCaptcha Enterprise for improved bot detection and mitigation.
While hCaptcha's Publisher edition is a good choice for many scenarios, hCaptcha Enterprise extends this protection to add the features enterprises need. This includes bot scores, zero friction modes, guaranteed service and support SLAs, detailed analytics, and much more.
Customers attribute their choice of hCaptcha Enterprise to many reasons, including:
- Best in Class Bot Detection – The architecture is unsurpassed. hCaptcha provides the industry’s leading bot detection solution with >99.9% bot detection accuracy and virtually zero false positives.
- Compliance with Privacy Laws - hCaptcha is the only service designed from the ground up to work without the use of PII. It complies with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, PIPL, and other global data laws.
- Positive User Experience - hCaptcha Enterprise uses industry unique passive modes to avoid negatively impacting legitimate users.
- Easy to Deploy - Deploying hCaptcha takes only minutes and requires just three lines of code.
- Enterprise Ready – Fully scalable, with 24/7 support and enterprise SLAs offering industry-leading performance guarantees.
- Minimizes Workload - Advanced machine learning technologies automatically detect novel attacks quickly, keeping systems up-to-date and ahead of attackers without hands-on intervention.
hCaptcha’s global reach is also due in part to its wide support of different cultures and languages.
With 110 language options, unparalleled accessibility support including text-mode challenges, and a service deployed at the edge from over 250 locations around the globe, customers can meet the unique needs of their users.
This achievement speaks to the level of trust we have built with our customers, and we are honored to help so many organizations defend their online properties from countless bad actors and automated attacks. We take our responsibility seriously, and will continue to work diligently to provide them with the best products and experience.
We want to thank all of our customers worldwide for helping us reach this landmark moment. Our growth has been exponential, but the best is yet to come.